Sunday, June 27, 2010

Trip West

We were able to take a one-week trip out west - with numerous stops. The first stop was Utah (Provo) to visit Christie & Steve, who just had a baby. Then we were off to Seattle to visit Chris & Ashle. And lastly, to Idaho to visit out good friends, the Pulsiphers. We had a really wonderful trip. A huge thank you to everyone that let us stay with them!

Utah Pics -

Miller (and Naegle) family photo in the park

A visit with out good friends, the Linds

Baby Blake on his blessing day

Seattle -
Finally reaching the top of our hike!

I couldn't get over how beautiful it was there. We even had a couple of nice days!

Mariner's game - Bree is thrilled

Bree with Wee Man in the park (basically C&A's back yard)
Idaho -

The first day we went to an indoor water park (due to cold, rainy weather). Bree LOVES the water.

Feeding the ducks at a park in downtown Spokane

Downtown Spokane

Lake Coeur d'alene (yes, I had to look up the spelling, again) with the Pulsipher family



4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun - can't believe you crammed all that into one week! Did Bree travel well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the new posts. I'd almost given up. You visited some of my favorite places. BEAUTIFUL! Glad you had a good time. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laisa,
    It was so good having you all here even though it was just a few days. I really do wish you lived closer, I feel a need to do some crafts too. Maybe if I am lucky, I can fly out there and spend some time with you, and we can do some crafts.

    ReplyDelete